Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: One for the Black Crowes Fan

  1. #1
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    One for the Black Crowes Fan

    Here is a video of former Original guitarist, now with country rocker Trent Tomlinson....I have came to be a big Trent fan just because he writes all his stuff unlike alot of the puppets out today...

    Anyway, enjoy...

    YouTube - Trent Tomlinson - Live: Hard to Handle.
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One for the Black Crowes Fan

    The Crowes played the Riverbend festival in Chattanooga last Friday...ZZ Top plays it Thursday....for $36 bucks for a concert pass that lasts a week, that's a pretty good buy.
    http://www.riverbendfestival.com/
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One for the Black Crowes Fan

    I would like to see them one time...

    I have seen Trent a couple times and dude from the original Crowes can flat play a Les Paul in half...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One for the Black Crowes Fan

    I saw the Crowes way back in the day...they were great.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •